Parenthood is all about loving our children and organizing the baby closet. Done with laundry, and now you are looking for a quick way to fold the baby clothes?
Here’s how you can fold baby clothes neatly and quickly.
Baby clothes can be swiftly folded by the KonMari method. Furthermore, you can stock up toddler onesies by following the traditional way.
Clothes Folding Techniques – A step-by-step guide.
|KonMari Method||Traditional Method|
|Lay the cloth flat||Smooth out the wrinkles|
|Fold the first side||Even the seams of fabric|
|Repeat the step with another side||Tuck the sleeves inside|
|Fold up ⅓ of the way||Start folding into a rectangular shape|
|Fold the garment up again||Fold the cloth into half upward|
|Stand the clothe||Roll the onesie up one more time|
|Store vertically into the drawer||File into drawer divider|
How to fold baby clothes by the KonMari method?
Here is your complete step-by-step guide to folding baby onesies by KonMari style.
KonMari Method General Rules.
Nullam et nibh ac nulla commodo ultricies ac in dui. Mauris mollis leo vel nulla scelerisque lobortis. Nam ultrices dui eget suscipit euismod. Duis id metus condimentum, interdum mauris a, venenatis sapien. Mauris felis libero, ultricies vitae dolor sit amet,
KonMari Method – Folding baby clothes was not so easy before!
Onesies are the most loved baby clothes. To fold onesies the KonMari way, quickly follow these steps.
- Lay the onesies on a flat surface.
- Tuck the sleeves inward.
- Fold the garment lengthwise.
- Flatten the baby onesies to smooth any bumps.
- Now fold into an upward direction.
- Make sure the folds are flat and even.
By Marie Kondo style, the clothes will take minimal space.
Fold the baby shirts in no time by following the KonMari step-by-step guide.
- Start with making the fold on one shoulder to the other.
- Take the sleeve and fold it inward.
- Repeat the step on another sleeve.
- Smooth out the wrinkles.
- Fold the shirt into thirds (⅓).
While dealing with the sweatshirt, roll the hood inward first.
Ensure there are no stains on baby clothes before folding and storing them. Have a quick look at “How to remove slime stains from baby clothes?”
Pants are the hardest to roll. They can take a lot of space. Folding the baby jeans pants can be a little tricky and a time taking task.
How to fold pants by the KonMari method?
Follow these steps to fold pants in Marie Kondo’s way quickly.
- Start with simply laying the pent flat.
- Fold one leg over the other.
- Tucked the crotch inward.
- Halfway, fold the pants leaving a little space on top.
- Roll over the pants upward three times.
Sleeping suits or pajamas can take a lot of space. Pile up the sleepers in a minimalistic way by these easy steps.
- Lay the garment flat and smooth out wrinkles.
- Roll the sleeper in half.
- Then, make a trifold and place it straight into storage.
When it comes to socks, we often lose them. The traditional way of keeping socks can ruin the stretch and quality.
Simply place one sock on the other. Fold or roll in half. Then put it into the baby socks drawer.
KonMari or Traditional method, which one is better?
Organizing the baby clothes with the KonMari method is better and accessible for the following reasons.
- It requires folding the clothes by category.
- It is easy to keep baby garments vertically.
- The Marie Kondo way of storage takes minimalist space.
Still confused, have a quick look at this video tutorial by “Marie Kondo”
Some other hacks for folding baby clothes.
1. Roll up – Easy to go.
Simply place the garment on a flat surface and roll upward. This method is easy and great if you are in a hurry.
2. Hanger bags for bulky items – Store as much as you want.
Fold the baby snowsuits by placing them into a hanger bag. Then, simply press to pump out any air in them. This method of folding is ideal for storing off-season clothes.
By all means, the Marie Kondo style of keeping baby clothes is quick and easy. With the KonMari method, the clothes take minimalistic storage space.